What’s on the platter
Show-stopping grazing platters are suited to any occasion, and can be assembled with any combination of ingredients for any occasion.
Create a fruit platter instead of a fruit salad, go heavy on the cheese and crackers, hero charcuterie with pickles and spreads, or even cut cakes and slices into bite-size pieces for a decadent dessert solution.
The following list is what you’ll find on the platter photos seen here.
- sharp and crumbly Parmigiano Reggiano with a crunchy salty bits in each bite
- smooth and slightly pungent Stilton blue
- mild and impossibly creamy washed rind Brie
- wafer-thin black pepper water crackers
- individual lavosh bites
- grissini breadsticks
- fresh lychees
- dried apricots
- bunches of muscat grapes
- Sicilian green olives
- artichoke hearts in oil
Bits & pieces:
- pistachios – both in and out of the shell
- fresh rosemary